- From the main screen, slide the screen up to see more options.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Tap "Apps."
- Tap the application you would like to move.
Note: If necessary, slide the screen up to see more applications.
- Tap "Storage." Then, tap "CHANGE."
- Tap "SD card." Then, tap "MOVE."
Note: Not all applications can be moved to the SD card. To move an application back to your phone's storage, repeat steps 1–5. Tap "Device memory," then tap "MOVE."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.