- From the main screen, tap the "Messages" icon.
- Tap the "New message" icon.
- Enter "611611" in the "Search Contacts or enter number" field. Then, tap "Add to recipients."
- Tap "START."
- Tap the "Enter message" field and enter the word VOICEMAIL.
- Tap the "Send" or "Send SMS" icon. You will receive a link to the voicemail help page to reset your password.
Note: If notified that this "may result in charges," tap "SEND" to continue.
- Enter the letter Y in the "Enter message" field. Then, tap the "Send" or "Send SMS" icon. Your password will be reset to the last four digits of your phone number.
Note: If prompted to view a web preview, tap "CANCEL."
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.