- When you receive a multimedia message, your phone gives an audible alert and displays a notification. To view your message from the main screen, tap the "Messages" icon.
Note: You may also view the message from any screen. To do so, drag the Notification Bar down from the top of the screen. Then, tap the message.
- The most recent unread message will appear first. To view the message thread, tap the desired contact. The picture or video thumbnail will appear.
- Tap the thumbnail to see the full-size picture or video.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.