- To show or add a widget to your screen, tap and hold an empty area on the desired screen.
- Tap "Widgets."
- If necessary, tap the desired widget category. Tap and hold the widget you would like to add. Place it in the desired position on the screen.
Note: You can scan through the widget options by sliding the screen to the left or right.
- To open a widget, tap the desired widget/icon.
- To close a widget, press the HOME key.
- To hide a widget from the screen, tap and hold the widget until "Remove from Home" appears. Then, tap "Remove from Home." The widget will be removed from the screen.
- To return to the main screen, press the HOME key.
- Congratulations, you've finished this tutorial.